Recreate A Movie Theater At Home - A Great Home Entertainment System
Curtains, carpeting, a wide screen projection television, surround sound and bolted theater seats will make the movie theater recreation complete for your home theater.
Projectionist, Please Start The Movie
You can have a great home theater with all the main ingredients that will make your home theater resemble the local movie theater, only customized to suit you. All you need are the right home theater devices, home theater furniture, home theater architecture, home theater interior design.
Home Theater Devices
To recreate a surround-sound experience in your home, you will need built in home theater speakers, a home theater receiver and a projection television that is at least 27 inches wide. The built in home theater speakers receive different sound signals from the receiver. These sound channels represent different portions of the sounds in the movie and one speaker amplifies all sounds in the movie. The audience has home theater speakers set up around their position. The home theater receiver receives input from a VCR, DVD player or satellite dish. The home theater receiver broadcasts the input through output devices, which are the home theater speakers and the wide-screen television.
Home Theater Furniture
Instead of the homey couch look, you can achieve a more authentic look with home theater furniture. You can purchase the bolted theater seats that let your audience sink into their individual comfortable chairs close to one another. Authentic home theater furniture enhances the movie theater atmosphere in your home theater.
Home Theater Architecture
To create a soundproof room without too much light, you will need a rectangular room that is enclosed. The room has to be roomy to allow your audience to move around and for enough space for optimization of the projection television broadcast. Design the rest of the home theater based on the placement of the television and your audience.
Home Theater Interior Design
The elements of home theater interior design rely on elements that will enhance the surround-sound experience. For instance, put curtains on the wall to prevent an echo. A carpeted floor will have the same effect. Have a concession stand nearby for great effect and use. You can choose home theater dimmer lighting for just the right effect.
You can create a movie theater atmosphere in your home with home theater equipment, furniture, architecture and interior design. You can customize your home theater however, you like, as long as you include these basic elements of home theater set up and design. If you want to keep things simple, start with a home theater receiver, home theater speakers and a wide screen television. Once you experience that and you have the right budget, you may want to move onto your own enclosed home theater that resembles a public movie theater.
The Top Ten Reasons Why Women Love Shoes so Much "Why do you need so many shoes?," my husband asks me, as he shakes his head and stares at my closet in disbelief. I start to answer him and I realize that it's one of those age old questions that men have been asking women for years. It's up there with "What's inside the women's bathroom?," and "Why do women always want to know what men are thinking?" It's not just my husband, millions of men want to know, "Why do we women need so many shoes? "
The truth is women are in love with shoes. Let me give you the top ten reasons why.
1. Variety - We women simply cannot wear the same shoe every day. We need change. Plus, our shoes need to match our outfits and our outfits need to match our activities and lifestyle. After all, you can't wear open toe sandals if you are going hiking in the canyons now can you? Plus, variety is the spice of life.
2. Style - We want to look good. No, we want to look hot. No, we want to look comfortable. See what I mean? Th bottom line is that we need different styles for different looks.
3. A Good Deal - Women are born shoppers. It is a true talent and no true shopper can turn down a good deal on a pair of shoes. That is why discount shoe stores like DSW or Shoe Pavillion are so popular. No shoe shopper work her salt can resist a pair of Manolo Blahniks marked half-off.
4. Comfort (AKA High Heels vs. Falts) - High heel shoes look great, but let's face it, they can really hurt the tootsies! Most women I know alternate between high heels and flats. You know what that means.. more shoes!
5. Durability - Well made shoes can last a lifetime. This is especially true if you do not wear them every day. As a result of this your shoes build up in your closet. Kinda like plaque on your teeth.
6. Trendy - Unlike that hot pink leather skirt you partied like it's 1999 in, the shoes that you may have worn with it are still in fashion. In fact, Flashdance plastic jelly shoes have made a huge comeback. What a feeling!
7. Stability - As the years come and go, women's clothing size may fluctuate. One year you may be a size 4 and then after a few years of stuffing krispy kreme donuts down your face, you may suddenly be a size 14. But guess what? Your shoe size will stay the same. Chances are if a woman is a size 8 shoe, she will stay a size 8. How great is that?!
8. Options - "Should I wear my 5 inch Marc Jacobs heels today, or my 2 inch Gucci loafers?" It's a woman's fundamental right to be able to make a choice on her own footwear. In order to make those choices, women need (you guessed it) many different shoes.
9. Collections - Some men collect playboy magazines. We women collect shoes. Enough said.
10. Friendship - If diamonds are a girl's best friend than shoes are a woman's best friend. Shoes will always be there for her. They will never shun her or treat her wrong. They will never try to steal her boyfriend or call her fat. They will never let her down. The bottom line is a women needs as many of these friends as she can get.
So there you have it. Now please don't get me started on purses...
We search top stores daily so you don't have to.
For personal non-commercial use only; please check stores for current prices and exact amounts. Product specifications are obtained from merchants or third parties. Although we make every effort to present accurate information, Okto is not responsible for inaccuracies. Store ratings and product reviews are submitted by online shoppers; they do not reflect our opinions and we have no responsibility for their content.
As remuneration for time and research involved to provide quality links, we generally use affiliate links when we can. Whenever we link to something not our own, you should assume they are affiliate links or that we benefit in some way.
OKto.com - 4283 Express Lane, SUITE 003-239, Sarasota, FL 34238, p: (941) 538-6941, f: 8154253395, e: support [at] okto.com